PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM IN ALBERTA
QUALIFICATION FOR CANADA'S ECONOMIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS
- minimum language requirements,
- work experience,
- trade skills as defined by the National Occupation Classification,
- Canadian trade certification or equivalency,
- a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment, and
- a full-time employment offer.
These are general minimums for immigrants looking to join the Canadian workforce as a path to residency. However, there are many other factors, exceptions to some rules, and every individual situation is different. That’s why Preferred Immigration is happy to help. As the leading immigration consultants in Edmonton, we’re ready to bring our years of experience and expertise to help streamline the immigration process. We’ll help businesses get the foreign workers they need to succeed and build a great life in Canada.