Let Preferred Immigration help you get to work in Canada. You can gain valuable experience and learn new skills in the Canadian job market. All you need to begin your Canadian experience and settle into a new position with a great company is a work permit.

Preferred Immigration has years of successful Canadian work permit application experience. Our applicants have worked with businesses in a variety of industries and markets. We’re proud to have helped both employers and employees grow and thrive.

Applying for a work permit requires several steps. We help applicants understand what is needed before beginning the process. Standard work permits in Canada are employer-specific. Among the requirements for a successful work permit application is proof of an offer of employment, or a LMIA. Finding a position in Canada’s workforce may not be as difficult as you think. Preferred Immigration is happy to provide you with resources to help you in your search. We often connect applicants with businesses seeking foreign workers.

What is the Difference between a Work Permit and an Open Work Permit?

If you’re seeking a work permit that does not require proof of an offer of employment or a LMIA, you need an Open Work Permit. Click on the link to learn more about the difference between a standard work permit in Canada and an open work permit. To find out which you need, and which you’re eligible for, get in touch with one of our immigration experts!

We’ll help make sure your work permit paperwork is correctly filled out for proper processing, and that all the requisites are met or exceeded. Often, work permit applications require several other immigration documents and steps. This is why our clients seek out our expertise. If you’re looking to work in your field in Canada, or are a business with a candidate exempt from an LMIA, call our Edmonton immigration consultants for an assessment.

Call for an appointment. 780 430 7988